Monday, December 27, 2010

Resolutions!

It's that time of year again. Time to make my resolutions for 2011. Funny enough they are, for the most part, the same as last year.

1. Continue to chip at my debt. I'm hoping this year I will get over the hump and be on the downward end of paying off.

2. Lose weight! I have set a reasonable goal weight and intend to reach it! I really wish I was one of those people that could lose weight easily. It has been a constant struggle throughout my life.

3. Run more 5Ks. I ran my first one this year and I hope to run more and build myself up to a 10K.

4. Continue to explore Utah. More hiking, take some trips to see the parks, etc, etc...

5. Work on my self esteem and self worth. For me, this will be a lifelong resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment