Thursday, June 23, 2011

Photo Challenge 10

Day 10 – A photo of your favorite place to eat.

Being the foodie that I am I can't just pick one. So here's a few of my favorites...

Red Iguana, pretty damn good Mexican Food. Period.
















The Bayou. With a beer menu thats 10 times bigger than the food menu, this is definitely a beer lovers paradise. Oh, and the food is awesome too. Hands down the best sweet potato fries in Salt Lake!












Jimmy Johns. I've been on a Jimmy Johns kick lately. Just love the simple sandwiches and, trust me, the delivery is lightning quick!















Vinto. A local casual italian restaurant. Two blocks from my house, very reasonable prices, and great food makes this one of my favorites. The hip decorations give it an expensive feel and I feel cool just to be seen eating there.

No comments:

Post a Comment