Tuesday, December 14, 2010

I'm back!

Lots has happened this year and, to be honest with you, most of it has been too personal to blog about. Health scares and surgery, relationships starting, relationships ending, family issues, work issues, etc, etc... To sum it up, it has been a crazy year and sometimes I feel like I'm just fighting to keep my head above water. Since I've been gone I thought I would post a few pics from the year:























Hopefully by picking back up the things I enjoy doing (ie a new blog) I'll be able to find myself again and be stronger and maybe even learn a thing or two. Here's to 2011! I'm excited to start a new year!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya about a new year, I hope it brings fresh starts. Not that I want to forget the struggles this year brought but what doesn't kill ya, has to make you so much stronger.....miss you ~hugs~ al

    ReplyDelete